3D Print

 For this assignment I honestly just let the computer do what it wanted with the weird shapes I made. I didn't focus on making complex forms as I wanted it to be something that could work well with anyone else's work. I mainly focused on the overall silhouette of the form, or its texture. I kind of just wanted to have fun with it and see where it goes. 






Here are my 6 original shapes. Some aren't perfect but I figured that would be something to focus more on when combining shapes. For the hybrid, I was partnered with Brianna and I'm glad I was. We both seemed to have a similar outlook on this assignment and to not be so serious about crafting something extremely complex or making it look complicated. 
These were Brianna's 6 shapes. As soon as we were partnered we decided that it would be good to combine textures and forms, instead of trying to attach to objects together to make one. This idea sort of evolved into creating a fun little creature when Brianna added a face to one of the mash ups.

These were the two forms we decided to combine, they're both fairly simple, but small elements from each of them led to a lot of fun ideas to create a new item.


Concept art was made based off the first model ( lil devil guy in the third photo, to your right) and then various creepy cute designs emerged with just playing around and discussing with one another.


Some really inspirational work if I say so myself. We just wanted to create a sort of fun little devil character. A nice decoration in your home. With further discussion we decided on a final and tested it in Prusaslicer. 

Overall, I think he's very cute and a little creepy with his hollow face. He's sort of like a misshapen jac-o-lantern. 






Comments