PAPERCRAFT OBJECTS: DIGITAL SAMPLES

 For this assignment, we had to create a minimum of 10 papercraft samples, all which had to be items that held some significance to us. 

1) Nintendo Switch Controller

I think if I were to go even further with this one, I would like to make the full switch and have the controllers be able to slide in and out of the sides like a real one.


2) Safety Pin
Safety pins hold a lot of meaning to me and its something I would like to get a tattoo of.


3) Keropi Mat

One of my close friends owns a keropi bath mat and I wanted to include it because of how often I see it, and how it makes me think of them.


4) Vending Machine
I currently live in the dorms at SAIT, so there are plenty of vending machines that constantly tempt me.


5) Lava Lamp
When I was younger I used to own about 3 lava lamps and I had them all lined up on my dresser. 


6) Bonnie Mask
Because of quarantine, I fell back into my old interests and rewatched a lot of FNAF videos, and I still honestly enjoy this game a lot and its complicated story, and the animatronics are cool.


7) Medication Bottle
I take testosterone once every two weeks as I am a trans man, and I consider this to be a pretty big part of my life.

8) Needle
The needle goes along with my medication as that is what I use to inject myself with the T.


9) Coffee Cup
As most people, I have an addiction to coffee.


10) CD Holder + Photo Frame
This is a object that I received when I bought an album, that I have on my desk and I change the photo in the frame fairly regularly to appreciate all the photos that came with the album as well. The CD in the holder is the one that came with the frame too.


Comments